W7 Certifying Acceptance Agent

Certain resident and nonresident aliens who require a taxpayer identification number for US tax purposes but are ineligible for a Social Security Number are required to obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). We assist these taxpayers in the application process and the subsequent filing of their tax return.

Back to Categories